Wednesday’s meeting fired up major disappointment. Clark County Commissioners voted 5-2 in favor of the developer’s concept plan despite an overflowing auditorium, hallways, and cafeteria and six hours of public testimony against it.
For the latest discussions and continuing information on the fight to Save Red Rock, search “Save Red Rock” on Facebook.
- LV RJ column: Jane Ann Morrison: Idea of Shining City… (August 20, 2011) READ IT
- RJ TV: Nathan Tannenbaum: Angry Crowd Against Blue Diamond Hill (August 17, 2011) SEE IT
- Fox 5 News: 2.3 B Dollar Red Rock Development takes a step forward (August 17, 2011) SEE IT
- Las Vegas Sun Article: County Approves Rhodes’ Planned Project Near Red Rock (August 17, 2011) READ IT
- LV RJ Article: Rhodes Gets Initial Approval…(August 17, 2011) READ IT
- 8 News Now: County Commission Approves Red Rock Devt. Plan. (August 17, 2011) SEE IT
- more on the NEWS page of this site