I am very excited (or at least cautiously optimistic) to be writing of a positive development in the battle to save Red Rock. This Tuesday, January 22, 2013, the Clark County Commissioners are going to vote whether or not to:
“sign a resolution supporting efforts to exchange the Gypsum Mine Property on Blue Diamond Hill for federal land.” full resolution
WHAT CAN I DO?
1) Write your commissioners to encourage a YES vote by commissioners this Tuesday
- Commissioner Steve Sisolak, District A, [email protected]
- Commissioner Tom Collins, District B, [email protected]
- Commissioner Larry Brown, District C, “>[email protected]
- Commissioner Chris Giunchigliani, District E, “>[email protected]
- Commissioner Mary Beth Scow, District G, facebook for timing updates.)
Thank you for all your work on this important effort thus far. Hopefully we are headed toward victory. If this passes, the next step will be to encourage the BLM to make a fair trade and remove the threat of development from Red Rock for good. So stay tuned!