Her name is Billie Jean James and our friend Yuki Takagi, has been working with search parties since last Thursday to try and find her. Tragically, she has not yet been found, so a candlelight vigil has been set up for tonight to wish Billie Jean’s swift and safe return, and to continue to get the word out and increase coverage.
- What: Candlelight vigil for Billie Jean’s swift and safe return
- Time: 7 pm
- Date: Thursday, April 29
- Place: Silverado Ranch Park, a picnic area near dog parks.
- Address & Map: 9855 Gilespie St. Las Vegas, NV 89183;
- Dress colorfully, just as Billie Jean likes to dress.
- Bring candles (“flameless” type is recommended), water, flash lights & lawn chairs.
- Bring a jacket as it may get chilly.
- Friendly dogs on a leash are welcome.
Would you print out the attached flyer and distribute it to your neighbors, friends and local stores? If you know/hear anything, please contact Metro (828-LOST).